Join Our Team!
Whether in Sales, Service or Administration: the people working here are the key to our success! From the trainee to the manager: team spirit and teamwork play a crucial role. We foster flat hierarchies and swift decision‐making processes. Committed, flexible and highly motivated, every day we face new challenges and growth‐related processes of change. In this way we safeguard our worldwide competitive edge in the field of customized packaging solutions.
As a Service Engineer (m/f) based in Sweden (greater Malmö area)
‐ with Scandinavia, the U.K. and Spain as international areas of operation ‐
You have the ability to...
- assume responsibility for the installation, commissioning, inspection, maintenance and repair of our packaging systems
- provide on‐site technical instruction, demonstrations of operation and handling as well as conduct training on the customer’s premises
- lend technical support via telephone or remote maintenance
- optimize software programming and packaging design
- compile documentation as well as be actively involved in finding ways to optimize our products, services and processes.
If you ...
- have successfully completed your technical training in the field of electrical or mechanical engineering or hold comparable qualifications
- bring to the table corresponding professional experience and knowledge in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering/electronics and pneumatics
- have sound hardware and software skills and are particularly adept at using MS Office
- are able to communicate confidently in English
- have a highly developed customer and service‐oriented way of thinking and acting, operate independently in an analytical, well structured as well as process and solution‐oriented manner
- are prepared to travel (share of travelling: 50 ‐ 70 %)
... and the following points are important to you:
New approaches You are open to change and would like to play an active role in shaping our common, highly growth‐oriented future.
Team spirit You would like to work in a company that promotes open communication and is characterized by trust, team spirit and mutual understanding.
Personal responsibility You are dedicated and would like to operate independently, working with a focus on goals and applying swift decision‐making processes.
Personal development You would like to be consistently encouraged and supported so as to develop your full potential accodring to your strengths and capabilities within the scope of the company’s needs.
Prospects You would like to take on challenging tasks in the market for packaging technology – in the innovative environment of a globally active technological leader of right‐sized packaging on demand – with locations in Europe and the USA and a unique working climate, in which you can expect specific career opportunities.
Sustainability You would like to promote eco‐friendly management and handling of global resources.